Friday, September 18, 2015

Salerno

The small town of Salerno.  Thanks for the tip DG! It was perfect!
I skated along the coast in both directions as far as the road would take me without getting on a highway... then went back to the middle, tore off my skates, bought a €1 big ol' beer and headed to the beach.
I'm a crappy photographer...

The first night I had pasta with muscles and tomatoes, YUM!  
Then they brought out this plate of anchovies... I tried it... but NOPE.

Nice marina/mountain view. Photos don't do justice.

hahahaha, yep!

This artist had a number of pieces around... loved this one.

Sat on the beach where I did nothing. And it was everything I thought it could be.

Tunes, beer, a view.... wish it never ended.

5 AM the next morning I headed to the train station to get back to Roma for my flight home.... cryyyyying inside.  The plane was 2 hours late so I missed my Houston plane while standing in the customs line in DC.  I don't need to bring any negativity to this post so I will omit the part about the Don Johnson douche nozzle. He will get his.

Thanks for reading!!!  Someday I may finish my reflections post I started...

1 comment:

  1. Anchovies are a little hard to handle, if you ask me, sardines is where it's at four canned fish!
    And yes, my phone probably is sucking out my brains :) haha

    ReplyDelete