Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bon Voyage!

The past two weeks have been spent in sunny San Diego working at Isagenix's largest annual event, Celebration. 

At the SD Convention Center, this event spanned end to end.... much like Comic Con... All the union guys were really nice and I enjoyed hearing their raving reviews of working Comic Con.
If i had worn my pedometer it probably would have exploded! My feet did blow out on me at one point.  Oy... I had forgotten about the milage put on at the gig at the Aria in Vegas and Rollercon.  Around week 1 of Isagenix my ankle started to crunch... if that wasn't bad enough I rolled the other foot off a curb while walking around in the Gas Lamp District.. 

My awesome co-worker did me a solid and snatched a large serving bowl from catering so I could give those worn out puppies some wonderful ice bath time.
Needless to say I didn't strap my skates back on until load out day... until security once again put an end to my fun. They don't like you eagling full speed down loading dock ramps I guess.. hahahah

It's honestly been a really serene feeling knowing there is nothing in Houston to look back at.... I will miss my best pal Radium... but she is awesome and we will be having skype beers! I love that Peapo is safe and having the time of her life out in the GA mountains(still not scooped up by an owl) with my mom... Voyager is still guarding the home front at Anya's  (anyon!!) And I get updates now and then but it's good to just trust that they are in great, capable hands. Homeless when I return!! But back with my fur babies.
Staging Solutions has been so supportive and helpful towards me and my adventure :) I REALLY appreciate it. There is a fedex box with my laptop and seminar attending clothes ready to ship to Toronto when September rolls around to meet me at my hotel... all my other clothes and Isagenix products are stowing away on the carpentry truck heading back to Houston. So it's just me n my backpack now... roller skates, indoor wheels, clothes, action camera gear and a medical kit ;)
Best friend Jake will be the first interaction I will get in Amsterdam... been a loooong time coming... I'm so darn exited I could smash a can on my forehead...♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading! I'm still open to recommendations and whatever you may want to share about anywhere I am heading.... seeing Europe by the seat of my pants!..kinda.

Last American meal!

6 comments:

  1. When do you come back to Houston? I want to take you out, buy you a beer and hear about all your adventures! -Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on awesome adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on awesome adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get you some Flyon!! Love you girl!!! Hugs and Happy Trails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just spent I meant in Poland and we highly recommend it . The dollar is real strong in Poland so your money will go further . Although we visited all of the one on a bus tour we recommend Kraków, Warsaw and Gdansk.Ee have visited Berlin before and really find it's a fun place thank you would enjoy it. Denmark and Sweden are both expensive countries but there's so much to see and do in them if you can figure out a way to stretch your money . I am thrilled for you and hope you have a wonderful trip . (Bill Shirley's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in my thoughts and don't forget I am living vicariously through you so have Great Fun and do not forget, Safety Third!

    ReplyDelete