Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's ON meow!

We are officially past the abortion portion of this trip... Passes have been purchased... Rooms reserved.... I'M SO VERY HAPPY!

New additions to the itinerary are Étretat, France on the Normandy Coast/English Channel and Prague... I couldn't leave out Prague.  The Italy portion is still all over the place... but I plan on chatting with a friend that just spent a good amount of time over there. 

Sometimes I question whether I am giving myself enough time in each place... but then again... I am on a sampler journey I guess... I intend on returning and maybe then I will know more about what I want.  I am really looking forward to this adventure on my own. New places. New faces... all on roller skateses.


I play my last Bayou Music Center derby game... then have a lovely 6am flight to Vegas where eventually... Rollercon will start!  I even found a monorail that will get me from City Centre to LVCC... I am so freaking ready, Freddy.... Now I think I will go work on my tan in my yard pool :)

GOOD TIMES AHEAD!!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are traveling the world! While I will miss you dearly, I can't wait to hear about and see photos from all your adventures! ♡

    ReplyDelete