Thursday, July 2, 2015

ch ch ch ch changes..

The bike portion of the trip is now out so I have 7 more days to work with.. No problem here!
I was originally thinking I would take Bullet up on going to Greece to derby... but I am not so sure going there right now is the best idea I could have with the current state of things.

City street skates are always on Friday... so I guess I will be punctuated with that.  I have a video chat date tomorrow with my pal that has been living in Europe for a few years now to give feedback on the crazy plan I just came up with.. Nothing is ever in stone! 

Amsterdam street skate
Amsterdam or The Hague, Netherlands
Area 51 Skate Park in Eindhoven, Netherlands
skate with Rockcity Rollers in Eindhoven
Antwerp, Belgium
Brussels, Belgium
Luxembourg or Frankfurt
Paris, France street skate
Paris
an afternoon Paris street skate & travel to Stuttgart
Stuttgart, Germany
Do a semi-distance skate: Marktoberdorf > Stötten
day 2: Roßhaupten > Rieden am Forggensee > Füssen > end at Neushwanstein Castle
Head to my pal in Austria
Vienna, Austria street skate
Budapest, Hungary
Gratz, Austria
Venice, Italy
Pisa, Italy
Rome, Italy - meet up with some pals
Renting a car in Italy.... would you do it? What are the roads like? Compared to US?  I want to see Pompei but my flight is out of Rome and train/bus travel is 5 times the travel time in a car.

Me likey where this is going....

Next test is to pack my pack and put on my skate gear n see if I can handle that... back packs and skating really don't mix. 

The other thing I am looking for advice on is travel insurance... some European insurance for the time I am there.

My goal is to lock down my itinerary in the next week n a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment