Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Brussels


Our host recommended this place. He was apparently serious when he said you order based on recommendations of what you like in a beer... the thibg about keeping a beer diary on an abroad trip... is eff that! Not happening. But the beers were awesome and tastey. Strong hoppy beers were never as bitter as I'd expect. (My beers were all brewed in Belgium). The thing that really got me was the hangover or lack there of.... new feeling after a night of drinking.
I love sweet street art
Ride that bomb!!!
The Manneken Pis. Our host said keep your eyes open or you'll miss it. If not for the droves of tourists when entering that area... I probably would have walked right by it.
Zoom in or read wikipedia......
Id have used the she-wee for the photo if not for my surroundings....
Town Hall, La Grand Place. We ate breakfast in this square. Bag of a few mixed breads, some curry egg chicken salad spread and a jug of OJ. Yum!
Mansion du Roi, La Grand Place
Pixel style wheat paste art

We weren't in Brussels long.... but that's cool too. Had fun n saw some shit. Jake then went back to Vienna and I went on my own to France (and made it to my next stop too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment