Thursday, June 25, 2015

Step one...

Today I moved my house contents into a 10x10 storage unit.  Piles of clothes and thought processes are still scattered across my room.  I wish I could commit to this empty room style.. not so cluttered but I like my wacky assortment of stuff at the same time... Can't decide whats better.. out of sight out of mind is working for now. About to move in a room mate slash house slash cat sitter and retreat back into the little room in my house for the time I remain.
Here for another three weeks then leaving for a work trip that will roll into ROLLERCON!!!!  It's the best week of the year! One week later.. BAM! ...going to work again... THEN! out of the country :)
It's time to reconnect and nail down the itinerary.
I am open to recommendations.. What not to miss... skate trips/parks.. derby cities.. sights, "Roadside America-esque), etc of Northern Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Venice... Let's hear it!

4 comments:

  1. Well I can recommend this quick read/audio book to deal with your possessions.. I also took notes and.condensed everything into 4 pages but it's not quite the same. http://tidyingup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had the same opportunity, I'd try to visit Crispin Glover's home /movie studio is the Czech Republic. I'd also want to find out if Vandersexxx is a real establishment in Amsterdam. Finally, I'd assess my proximity to the Bosnian pyramids so I could examine the "ruins" myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete